- 2.Connect your Web3 Wallet and click on "Add".
- 3.Select "Create new wallet" and click "Next".
- 4.Define the name of the wallet, required signatories, and daily limit, and add the owners, then click on "Deploy with factory".
Congratulations! Your DAO now has a multisig, further protecting your DAO.
- 1.Like before, click "Add", now select "Restore deployed wallet" and click "Next".
- 2.Enter the name of your DAOs wallet and click "Ok".
- 3.You'll now be able to see the multisig and interact with it.
- 1.Navigate into the multisig you'd like to interact with and click on "Add" in the Multisig transactions field.
- 2.Define Destination, Contract name, Amount, ABI string, Method and click "Send multisig transaction".
Note: The Contract ABI string can be obtained from the SnowTrace explorer: https://snowtrace.io/address/<Destination Address>/contracts#code To get access to the Method you'll have to copy/paste the ABI into the transaction menu.