Updated 23 September 2021
Vizier Pte Limited, a limited company registered in the British Virgin Islands ("us", "we", or "our") operates and manages the https://pangolin.exchange/, https://info.pangolin.exchange and https://app.pangolin.exchange websites (the "Service"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
We have designed the Services to minimise the collection of Personal Information. Simply put, we want you to own and control your own data as far as is practicable.
However, while using our Service, situations may arise where you provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") may include, but is not limited to name and contact details (such as your address, email address and telephone number), nationality, business interests, employment history and positions held, trading history, wallet details and interactions with the Service and those provided by third parties, as well as information of all kind from correspondence, contacts and interactions with us.
Personal Information also includes information and data about clients, related persons, counterparties, authorities, courts, third parties and other persons as well as their respective representatives, agents and employees.
We will also process information of all kinds that is revealed to us in the course of our Services or collected by us. This information may include special categories of sensitive data. If the processing of special categories of sensitive data requires your consent, we obtain your consent before the fact.
We may use this information to provide goods and services to you, to run our Service's business (e.g. carry out administrative or operational processes), monitor and analyse our business or to improve our services and products for you.
- 1.you have consented to us doing so (where necessary) or the organisation that you work for has obtained your consent for us to do so (where necessary);
- 2.we are under a legal, regulatory or professional obligation to do so (for example, to comply with anti-money laundering or sanctions requirements); or
- 3.it is necessary in connection with legal proceedings or in order to exercise or defend legal rights.
We also use third parties who provide services on our behalf and may share your information with them, for example banks, insurance companies, technology and software suppliers who may have access to your Personal Information when providing software support.
If third parties are located outside of the Core Jurisdictions, we only share your Personal Information on a basis that requires such third parties to protect your Personal Information.
We have designed the Services to minimise the collection of information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. We will further retain your Personal Information to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, for as long as claims could be brought against us and for as long as legitimate interests, including data security, require.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
We use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties may have access to your Personal Information to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use all reasonable endeavours to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services. These links are being provided "as-is", as a convenience and for informational purposes only. They do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by us of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual found on such sites. We bear no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links and disclaim, to the maximum extent permitted by law, liability for any loss or damage of any sort resulting from the use of a link to such third party websitesor any use of products or services advertised or provided on these linked sites. Please contact the external site for answers to questions regarding their content.
Please note that 3rd party services such as those supplied by TradingView, Inc. and others will be subject to their own privacy policies. Please refer to the third party's website for further information about how they deal with Personal Information they have collected.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
- 1.In addition to any rights granted to you by your local law, you have the right to:
- request access to your Personal Information and certain information in relation to its processing;
- request rectification of your Personal Information;
- request the erasure of your Personal Information;
- request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information; and
- object to the processing of your Personal Information.
- 2.If you have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your Personal Information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so.
- 3.Please note that we may refuse or limit to grant these rights for legal reasons or based on data protection legislation. We may refuse to provide access if the relevant data protection legislation or other legislation, in particular the attorney client privilege, allows or obliges us to do so, in which case we will provide reasons for our decision as required by the law.